Professional Associations and Memberships:
State Bar of Texas
- Currently serves as City Attorney for the City of Glenn Heights, Mobile City and the Town of Scurry.
- Currently serves as secondary City Attorney for the cities of Allen, Coppell, DeSoto, Double Oak, Lucas, Farmers Branch and Richardson.
- Serves as Special Litigation Counsel for the cities of Gainesville, Sanger and Taylor.
- Frequent speaker on a variety of subject matters affecting municipalities, including building standards, law enforcement, land use and zoning matters.
- Certified Law Enforcement Instructor for the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (T.C.O.L.E.)
- Successfully represented several municipalities in high-profile civil litigation, including cases for wrongful termination, condemnation, breach of contract, economic development and unlawful takings claims.
Mainka v. Mitchusson, 135 P.3d 842 (Ok. Civ. App. 2006)