Associate city attorney for cities of Richardson, Duncanville, Rowlett, Coppell, and Red Oak.
Litigation and appellate counsel for governmental clients and defense counsel for the TML Intergovernmental Risk Pool.
Public information specialist for governmental clients.
Prosecutor for the City of Allen and the Town of Double Oak.
Member, Texas City Attorneys Association
Speaker, North Texas Code Professionals Alliance
Speaker, Texas Police Chiefs Association
- Municipal Law Civil Litigation & Appeals
- Open Government & Public Information Law
- Criminal Law
- Litigation & Appeals Contracts
- Law Enforcement
- Land Use & Zoning
- Ad Valorem Taxation
- University of Tulsa College of Law – Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas – B.A. Government
- American University, Washington D.C., 2003 Criminal Justice Semester
- State Bar of Texas
- Supreme Court of Texas 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern & Eastern Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Oklahoma (2007-2013) Muskogee Creek Nation Supreme Court