Robert E. Hager
ROBERT E. HAGER
Nearly 40 years of experience representing cities throughout Texas.
Currently serves as City Attorney for the Cities of Coppell, Duncanville, Lancaster, Red Oak, and Rice.
Currently serves as general counsel for the Duncanville, Ennis, Lancaster, Ennis, Red Oak, Pilot Point, and Bartonville Economic Development Corporations.
Serves as general counsel for the Lancaster and Coppell Recreation Development Corporations.
Serves as general counsel for the Coppell Land Development Corporation.
Serves as special litigation counsel throughout Texas and has been lead counsel on several reported cases affecting municipal law.
Serves as special counsel for law enforcement and firefighter civil service hearings and numerous special investigations.
Recognized author and speaker on various aspects of municipal law Member, Texas City Attorneys Association.
- Municipal Law
- Employment Law
- Economic Development
- Land Use & Zoning
- Law Enforcement
- Real Estate
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 1978 J.D.,
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Honors: Cum Laude Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, 1984
- LL.M., Master of Law(s) Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1974
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts Honors: With Honors
- Texas, 1978
- Michigan, 1978
- Florida, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- 1979 U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- 1981 U.S. Tax Court