Victoria W. Thomas
VICTORIA W. THOMAS
More than 30 years’ experience representing cities throughout Texas.
Lead litigation and appellate counsel for the firm’s governmental clients.
Approved liability defense counsel for the TML Intergovernmental Risk Pool.
City Attorney for cities of Glenn Heights, Seagoville, and Forest Hill.
General Counsel for Seagoville Economic Development Corporation.
Assistant General Counsel for Denton County Transportation Authority.
Secondary Town Attorney for the Town of Argyle.
- Municipal Law Civil Litigation & Appeals
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use & Zoning
- Open Government & Public Information Law
- Public Procurement & Contracts
- Municipal Employment
- Constitutional Law & Civil Rights
City of Richardson v. Oncor Electric Delivery Co., 539 S.W. 3d 252 (Tex. 2018) Bosque Disposal Systems v. Parker Co. Appraisal Dist., 555 S.W. 3d 92 (Tex. 2018) City of Richardson v. Bowman, 555 S.W. 3d 670 (Tx. App. Dallas 2018) Miller v. City of East Mountain, 2019 WL 1388957 (E.D. Tex. 2019) AHF Community Dev. V. City of Dallas, 633 F. Supp. 2d 287 (N.D. Tex. 2009) Baker v. City of Farmers Branch, 2014 WL 3513367 (Tex. App. Dallas 2014)
- Mississippi College School of Law, Juris Doctorate with honors
- Executive Editor Mississippi College Law Review
- Millsaps College, Bachelor of Science cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for Northern, Eastern, & Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit